Monitored Wireless Security System Installation
What You Can Expect During Your Monitored Wireless Security System Installation
- Your home security consultant will schedule installation at a convenient date and time
- A certified installer will arrive at the scheduled time to install your system
- If you do not have an existing system, the installer will mount your digital keypad and install up to three points of protection throughout your home
- If you have an existing system, the installer will perform a diagnostic test to determine whether the system is functional. If the system cannot be unlocked, the installer will swap out the existing control panel for a new one (cannot be under contract).
- Once the hardware is in place, the installer will activate the alarm and give you a short demo on how to use your new system
The Wireless Keychain Remote is another great reason to go wireless. This handheld device lets you arm and disarms your system from almost any room in your home – meaning you’ll always be in control of your family’s safety and security.